Ready for the insanity?
Ok. Here we go.
Don’t take this as fact yet but in what appears to be a legitimate leak, we now know the full character roster for Super Smash Bros. on Nintendo 3DS and Wii-U. Prepare yourself for the happy, the sad and the WTF…
- Snake, Lucas, Wolf and Ice Climbers are gone. It sucks but we pretty much knew Snake was out of the picture but Wolf? Lucas? ICE CLIMBERS? Those are going to hurt.
- The dog from Duck Hunt is a playable character. Yes, that dog. …and the ducks hover around him for special attacks because why not. Why the fuck not.
- Shulk from Xenoblade (!) is officially a playable character.
- Shulk also has five different fighting styles (like Hwoarang?)
- Bowser Jr. is playable, purpetedly riding around in the Clown Car from NSMB
- We’re also being told that the Koopalings are alt-costumes for Bowser Jr. One can only hope.
- Each character will have 8 alternate costumes.
- Dr. Mario is back as a clone.
- Dark Pit is a clone.
- Alph is an Olimar clone.
Behold the leaked screenshots.
For more information, check out this in-depth breakdown of the leaks on NeoGAF.